The lazy loader module list: 22 items strong
Terrence Brannon
2005-11-07 04:03:15 UTC
I still don't know where I should post this. Perhaps on CPAN, but I dont
know what top-level namespace:

http://metaperl.com/article-pod/Catalog-lazy_loaders/lazy_loaders.html

Anyway, I recently made use of Class::Prototyped and was grateful for it's
lazy load support as well as good docs.
James Keenan
2005-11-07 17:21:48 UTC
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 20:03:15 -0800
Subject: [sw-design] The lazy loader module list: 22 items strong
I still don't know where I should post this. Perhaps on CPAN, but I
dont
http://metaperl.com/article-pod/Catalog-lazy_loaders/lazy_loaders.html
You could create a module framework* and have the lib/*.pm file be pure
POD and have the t/001_load.t file simply test that the module loaded.
Then you could upload it to CPAN and treat its revisions in the same
way that you would handle revisions on any other module. Suggested
namespace: Module::LazyLoaders::List.

jimk

*With ExtUtils::ModuleMaker, natch!
(http://search.cpan.org/dist/ExtUtils-ModuleMaker/)